Attack on Titan's Ending: Did It Deliver or Disappoint?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PokeChaser
    • Feb 2024

Attack on Titan's Ending: Did It Deliver or Disappoint?

Attack on Titan's ending has sparked a lot of discussions, and as someone deeply invested in the series, I wanted to throw my two cents into the mix. Personally, I find myself torn between feeling satisfied and a bit disappointed.

On one hand, the climax and the resolution of the main conflict were intense and did justice to the series' build-up. The way characters' arcs concluded felt fitting for most, echoing the relentless tone the series is known for. The thematic depth in the final chapters, especially regarding freedom and the cycle of hatred, was thought-provoking.

However, I can't help but feel that some plot points were rushed or left too ambiguous, making the ending seem a bit disjointed from the meticulously crafted narratives that preceded it. There were character decisions that felt out of left field, which diluted the impact of the climax for me a bit.

In conclusion, while Attack on Titan's ending delivered in terms of action and stayed true to its grim theme, the execution in wrapping up its sprawling narrative left a bit to be desired. It was a rollercoaster of emotions, and while I yearned for a bit more from certain aspects, it remains a memorable experience in the anime world. What are your thoughts? Did it deliver or disappoint for you?
Working...