Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shadow
    • Feb 2024

How Made in Abyss Mirrors Our Inner Descent into the Unknown and Self

Did anyone else drop their ramen when Riko decided to dive deeper into the Abyss? Its like when we first found out about the curse, mind blowing. Her choice, risky as it is, really got me thinking about how we’re all exploring our unknowns, kinda like going deeper into our personal abyss without knowing whats at the bottom.

Speaking of the unknown, the way Reg freaks out every time he encounters a new creature cracks me up. It’s a comic relief that we all need, reminding us that the journey isn’t just terror and despair, but also full of surprises and giggles, even if youre a robot.

This dive could change everything we know about the Abyss and its mysterious allure. It feels like were on the verge of uncovering secrets that could turn the whole story on its head or reveal more about the true nature of the Abyss. Makes you wonder if what we fear in the unknown is really just ourselves and our limits.

I have this theory that the Abyss itself is a metaphor for the human psyche. Each layer, with its unique horrors and beauties, represents the layers of our consciousness and subconsciousness, with Riko’s journey mirroring the journey of self discovery and confronting one’s fears.

Can’t wait to see what lies in the depths, both of the Abyss and of the characters’ development. It’s like we’re all Reg, clutching onto our helmet straps, bracing for what’s next but can’t help being excited for the plunge. What do you guys think the next descent will uncover? Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and theories!
Working...