Shifting Realities in Made in Abyss – Is the Adventure Worth the Descent?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • charizard
    • Feb 2024

Shifting Realities in Made in Abyss – Is the Adventure Worth the Descent?

Just when you think diving into a hole in the ground was a straightforward job, Made in Abyss goes and flips the script on us. This latest arc has been a whirlwind, reminding me of when we first discovered the true nature of the Abyss. it’s that level of game changing. What really stood out to me was Rikos decision to delve deeper despite the dangers. That choice has layers of bravery and madness, much like the Abyss itself.

On a lighter note, can we talk about how Reg somehow manages to find trouble in the most unexpected ways? His encounter with the Narehate was both hilarious and oddly endearing, serving as a reminder that not every moment in the Abyss is doom and gloom.

This shift in the story opens up a ton of new possibilities. It questions what we thought we knew about the Abyss and its true purpose. Is it just a monstrous pit, or is there more to its existence? The implications for Riko, Reg, and Nanachi could be profound, potentially altering their journey in ways we cant even predict.

My pet theory is that the Abyss itself is alive in some way, learning from those who traverse its depths. This could mean that every descent is a test, contributing to some grander, unseen plot woven into the fabric of the world.

Im beyond excited to see where this rabbit hole leads. It’s like standing on the edge of a diving board, looking into uncharted waters below. Who else is ready to take the plunge with me? Lets hear your thoughts on this twist and what you think it means for the future of the series.
Working...