Cost of Courage in Jujutsu Kaisen Is Sacrifice Powers True Measure?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yukki
    • Feb 2024

Cost of Courage in Jujutsu Kaisen Is Sacrifice Powers True Measure?

Man, seeing Gojo eat that many sweets had me shook, but not as much as the recent developments in Jujutsu Kaisen about the cost of courage. Seriously, the way courage is portrayed as a double edged sword that demands sacrifice, really flips the script on what we thought we knew. Its like when Gojo first revealed his eyes—unexpected yet deeply impactful.

In a lighter vein, can we talk about how Megumis divine dogs seem more like diva dogs? Always brings a smile amidst the chaos.

This whole revelation makes me think about the future of jujitsu sorcerers. It’s not just about fighting curses anymore. it’s a deep dive into what they’re willing to give up to wield their power effectively. Makes you wonder if the true strength of a sorcerer lies not in their technique, but in their capacity for sacrifice. How will this shape the battles to come?

I’m seeing some parallels here to historical shinobi, where sacrifice was often their most potent weapon. This makes me theorize that Jujutsu Kaisen might be hinting at an underlying theme of the true cost of power, and how history is destined to repeat itself, but in a modern context.

Waiting for the next chapter feels like waiting for Panda to make sense—impossible but full of anticipation. Curious to hear what others think about where this is heading, or any other uncharted territories Jujutsu Kaisen might explore. What’s your take on the cost of courage and its true measure in the series?
Working...