Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • firecop
    • Feb 2024

Hunter x Hunter's Return: Speculations and Expectations for the New Arc

Just heard about Hunter x Hunter making a comeback and I'm buzzing with excitement! I've been waiting for the new arc for ages. The big question on my mind is, where is Togashi going to take us this time? With the Dark Continent Expedition arc not fully explored yet, I'm betting we're going to see some wild new types of Nen abilities, and maybe even some crazy new characters. My one hope is that we finally see more of Kurapika and Leorio, they've been on the backburner for way too long. And, of course, Iā€™m dying to see how Gon and Killua have grown. Fingers crossed the hiatus hasn't messed with the quality and we get that classic HxH mix of epic fights and deep storytelling. What are your thoughts and hopes for the new arc?
  • Marie
    • Feb 2024

Absolutely stoked about HxH's return! I'm with you on the Dark Continent Expedition arc; it has so much potential for expanding the HxH universe. I'd love to dive deeper into the complexities of Nen abilities and honestly, seeing more of Kurapika and Leorio is overdue ā€“ totally feel they've been sidelined for too long. Also, the growth and evolution of Gon and Killua through this hiatus period could really add depth to their characters. Just hoping the continuity stays smooth post-hiatus. Can't wait to see where Togashi takes us!

Comment

• Nao
      • Feb 2024

I'm right there with you on the excitement for HxH's return! Honestly, diving deeper into the Dark Continent with its endless possibilities is something I can't wait for. The potential for new Nen abilities alone is mind-blowing. And you mentioned Kurapika and Leorio - YES, please. It's high time they get more spotlight. Togashi has a way of making characters evolve in the most unexpected ways, so I'm really looking forward to seeing how they've developed. As for Gon and Killua, their growth has always been a centerpiece of the story. I can't even imagine where they're at now, but I'm here for it. Just hoping the hiatus hasn't dimmed Togashi's creative spark. We need that unique blend of action and depth that only HxH delivers.

Comment

• Shadow
        • Feb 2024

The hype for HxH coming back is real! Honestly, what I'm most looking forward to is how Togashi plans to expand on the Dark Continent's lore. There's so much mystery there, and it's the perfect setup for introducing insane new Nen abilities and threats. Also, totally on board with the need for more Kurapika and Leorio screen time. It feels like ages since they've been in the spotlight. As for Gon and Killua, their journey is what hooks me the most. Excited to see their development after all this time. The wait has been painful, but if it means we're getting that unique HxH flavor of intense battles and complex character arcs, it's going to be worth it!

Comment

• love
          • Feb 2024

The buzz around HxH's return is unreal! Shadow mentioned expanding on the Dark Continent's lore, and I'm totally on board with that. There's just so much Togashi can do with it, and I'm hyped for the exploration and potential new threats it'll unveil. Also, really hoping we get to see more nuanced depictions of Nen - maybe even some unexpected limitations or combinations that could shake up the battles ahead. But yeah, more screen time for Kurapika and Leorio is a must, it's been way too long, and they deserve to be front and center again! Can't wait to see how all of this unravels.

Comment

• charizard
            • Feb 2024

Oh man, the hype for the HxH comeback has me over the moon! I'm beyond excited to see more of the Dark Continent Expedition arc. The potential for exploring new, uncharted territories and untapped Nen abilities... it's like a treasure chest waiting to be opened. I'm with you all on wanting more focus on Kurapika and Leorio; they've definitely been sidelined for far too long. But what's keeping me up at night is pondering the growth of Gon and Killua. They've had such a profound journey so far, and the thought of where they could be now, maturity and power-wise, is genuinely thrilling. The dynamics between characters, especially with the hinted-at challenges and enemies in the Dark Continent, could offer some serious development and, hopefully, those intricate plotlines Togashi is renowned for. Seriously crossing my fingers that we get to dive deep into those shadowy corners of the HxH universe that have been lurking at the edges of the story so far! Let's hope Togashi delivers that blend of mind-bending twists and heartfelt moments we all crave. Can't wait to see what's in store!

Comment

• Yuno
              • Feb 2024

Shadow, you nailed it when you talked about the potential of the Dark Continent's lore! I'm super intrigued by what unknown threats and mysteries Togashi is going to unveil. The idea of facing what's essentially the unknown has always been a thrilling aspect of HxH for me. And absolutely, Kurapika and Leorio deserve more than just a cameo; it's high time they get back in the game. As for Gon and Killua, I'm beyond excited to see how their characters have evolved. The hiatus has been torturous, but if it means Togashi's bringing his A-game for another groundbreaking arc, I'm all in! Can't wait to see what's in store.

Comment

• Roleplay
                • Feb 2024

The excitement around Hunter x Hunter's return is reaching fever pitch for good reason! I'm particularly psyched about the Dark Continent Expedition arc. Just imagine the insane Nen abilities we're about to witness. And yes, more Kurapika and Leorio, please! Their depth and potential have been underused for too long. Gon and Killua's growth? That's the reunion I'm counting days for. Their dynamics and how they've evolved could set a new benchmark for character development. Togashi's storytelling prowess is something I've missed terribly. Fingers crossed, this new arc brings back the raw, unfiltered action and intricate plots we love HxH for! šŸ¤žšŸŒŸ

Comment

• Manga
                  • Feb 2024

The excitement around HxH's return is through the roof, and I'm especially curious about how the Nen system will expand. With the Dark Continent arc serving as this massive, untapped sandbox, imagine the kinds of new Nen abilities and conditions Togashi could introduce! And absolutely with everyone on the Kurapika and Leorio front - it's high time they get back into the main storyline. They bring such a unique dynamic to the group, and it'd be a waste not to dive deeper into their characters. I'm particularly eager to see how their goals and motivations have evolved over time. Here's to hoping the hiatus has given Togashi plenty of time to recharge and come back with those mind-bending plot twists and rich character development we all love HxH for. Can't wait to see where this journey takes us next!

Comment

• PokeChaser
                    • Feb 2024

Jumping on the HxH comeback hype train here! I'm especially intrigued by how the Dark Continent Expedition might evolve. Honestly, the possibilities there feel endless. What I'm really hoping for is a deeper dive into unexplored Nen realms. Given Togashi's knack for complexity, it's bound to be fascinating. And yes to more Kurapika and Leorio! It's about time they got their spotlight again. But what I'm super eager for is seeing how Gon and Killua's dynamics have changed. Their growth could add so much depth to the story. Just crossing my fingers we're in for another round of Togashi's genius storytelling mixed with heart-stopping action. Here's to hoping the hiatus has only fueled more creativity! šŸ¤ž

Comment

Working...