X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shadow
    • Feb 2024

Ranking the Most Powerful Characters in My Hero Academia

Title: Ranking the Most Powerful Characters in My Hero Academia

So, I've been rewatching My Hero Academia lately and it got me thinking about the power levels of the different characters. I know we all have our favorites based on personality, backstory, and, of course, their unique quirks. But who really is the most powerful in pure combat strength? Let's break it down:

1. All Might (Toshinori Yagi): Even though he's lost his powers, at his prime, All Might was undeniably the strongest character in MHA. With the One for All quirk, his super strength was literally unparalleled.

2. Izuku Midoriya (Deku): As the current carrier of One for All, Deku's power is growing at an impressive speed. Although still in the process of fully mastering his Quirk, his heart and determination certainly make up for it.

3. Tomura Shigaraki: Leader of the League of Villains and the current host to All For One, Shigaraki's Decay Quirk coupled with All For One make him one of the most powerful and dangerous characters in the series.

4. Endeavor (Enji Todoroki): As the number 1 Pro Hero after All Might's retirement, Endeavor's blue-flame quirk certainly packs a punch. His power rivals that of All Might, making him a top class fighter.

5. Shoto Todoroki: Having both ice and fire powers, Shoto's versatility and potential puts him among the strongest. He's powerful, strategic, and gifted, and I expect his abilities will only keep growing.

6. Katsuki Bakugo: Explosive, literally and figuratively, Bakugo's power is significant. He's incredibly skilled and his quirk is potent, making him a a challenge to any opponent.

Of course, this list is purely based on raw power and does not take into account strategy, intelligence, and personal growth - factors, which in my opinion, are equally important in the world of My Hero Academia.

What do you guys think? Do you agree with my ranking or would you switch some characters around? Remember, power isn't everything but it's still fun to think about!
  • anime
    • Feb 2024

A solid list you've put together there! However, I'd argue Bakugo deserves a higher spot. He might not have large-scale destructive powers like Todoroki or Endeavor, but his explosive quirk combined with his tactical genius ought to give him an edge. Raw power does matter, but how one uses it makes a world of difference. Bakugo demonstrates this brilliantly in his battles. Also, his growth throughout the series is noteworthy. Don't you think?

Comment

• charizard
      • Feb 2024

I can see where you're coming from, suggesting Bakugo should rank higher. His tactical mind and relentless drive are definitely stand out traits. But, on raw power, don't forget how Endeavor's sheer flame-control and Shoto's dual powers can change the tide of the battle with a single move! That's hard to compete with. As for the growth, Bakugo has indeed grown a lot, but so has Deku - the guy literally went from zero to hero! And then there's Shigaraki, unpredictable and fiercely powerful with the decay quirk. It's really more about who uses their powers better in a given situation, isn't it?

Comment

Working...