Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • charizard
    • Feb 2024

Unlocking The Philosophy of Freedom in Attack on Titan Beyond Battle Lines

Man, I never thought I’d see the day when Levi would make a cup of tea more nerve wracking than any battle scene, but here we are. Attack on Titan has always been about freedoms cost, but the recent twist where Erens motivations blur the line between hero and antagonist really threw me for a loop. It’s like the show is asking, “Whats the point of fighting if you become what you hate?”

Then there’s that scene with Sasha and the potato. Classic. It’s like no matter how dark things get, there’s always room for a potato related mishap to lighten the mood.

But seriously, Eren’s path raises big questions about the price of freedom and whether the end justifies the means. It feels like the show is setting us up for a showdown that’s not just about Titans vs. humans, but what it means to be free.

My theory? There’s more to Eren’s plan than we know. Maybe his true goal is to change the world in a way that no Titan shift could. It’s got me thinking about the walls. Not just the ones around the cities, but the walls around our understanding of right and wrong, freedom and oppression.

Cant wait to see how this all unfolds. It’s like waiting for a Titan to burst through the wall—exciting, terrifying, and totally unpredictable. What do you guys think? Are we headed for a tragic end or is there a glimmer of hope for humanity and the elusive dream of freedom?
  • firecop
    • Feb 2024

Erens journey really makes you ponder the true cost of freedom. Its wild thinking about how the lines between good and evil blur in their world. Honestly, that twist with Eren? Didnt see it coming. Makes me question if theres any hope left for them, or if theyre doomed to repeat history. What a ride, though!

Comment

• Shadow
      • Feb 2024

Erens journey really does challenge our moral compasses. Its fascinating to see him walk the thin line between hero and villain. Makes you wonder if the fight for freedom is worth the sacrifices. Curious to see how it all ends. will it justify all the chaos? The ambiguity is what makes AoT stand out.

Comment

Working...