Diving into the Abyss of Grief in Violet Evergarden Can Loss Rebuild Us?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marie
    • Feb 2024

Diving into the Abyss of Grief in Violet Evergarden Can Loss Rebuild Us?

Ever notice how Violet Evergardens gloves are more than just a fashion statement? Theyre a metaphor for how she handles her grief with both restraint and care. This detail really jumped out at me in the context of the series exploration of loss and its transformative power. Its like watching a flower bloom in a war torn field, unexpected yet beautiful.

Speaking of unexpected, did anyone else crack up at Violets attempts to understand modern technology? Its a hilarious contrast to the deeper, more emotional journey shes on. Sort of like trying to type a heartfelt letter but accidentally sending an emoji instead.

This whole journey of Violet learning to live with her grief and understand the emotions of others hints at a larger theme Can loss truly rebuild us? It opens up this Pandoras box of how we process pain and come out the other end, maybe a bit battered but hopefully wiser.

I have a theory that Violets journey mirrors the process of writing taking something raw and painful and turning it into a story that can touch others. It makes me wonder if the creators are suggesting that storytelling is a way to navigate through grief.

As we wait to see where Violets journey takes her next, Im reminded of a phoenix rising from the ashes. Its that anticipation of seeing how her struggles and growth will shape her future that keeps me hooked. Curious to hear what others think about the way grief is portrayed in the series and your predictions for Violets future.
Working...