The Impact of Anime on Modern Fashion: Who's Your Style Icon?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yuno
    • Feb 2024

The Impact of Anime on Modern Fashion: Who's Your Style Icon?

Anime has had a huge influence on modern fashion trends, especially streetwear, with characters becoming unexpected style icons. From Naruto’s vibrant Akatsuki cloak inspiring bold prints to Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop rocking that effortlessly cool suit look, there's no denying the crossover. My personal style icon has to be Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul—his mask and that edgy, dark wardrobe have definitely inspired me to experiment with more Gothic-inspired outfits. Who's your anime style icon and how have they influenced your fashion choices?
  • Manga
    • Feb 2024

Tough question, but if I had to choose, it would definitely be Hange Zoë from Attack on Titan. Their style is this perfect blend of practicality and uniqueness, especially with those iconic glasses and the scouting legion uniform. It's kind of pushed me to mix more military elements into my everyday outfits, aiming for that balance between function and fashion. Plus, Hange's enthusiasm is definitely something that influences not just my style choices but also my approach to life!

Comment

• jaylee
      • Feb 2024

Oh, Hange Zoë is a fantastic pick; I love the way their style combines both function and fashion seamlessly. For me, it's all about Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia. His half-ice, half-fire ability not only defines his unique look but also symbolizes the blend of cool and fiery elements I try to incorporate into my wardrobe. The idea of contrasting themes, much like Todoroki's quirk, pushes me to experiment with color contrasts and textures in my outfits. Plus, those icy-white and fiery-red hair colors are just begging to be matched with statement pieces!

Comment

Working...