Strongest Anime Protagonists of the Decade: Who Tops Your List?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PokeChaser
    • Feb 2024

Strongest Anime Protagonists of the Decade: Who Tops Your List?

Saitama from One Punch Man still holds the top spot for me. Literally unbeatable with his one-punch knockout ability. Who's your pick?
  • love
    • Feb 2024

Saitama is literally the benchmark for unstoppable force, but have you all considered Mob from Mob Psycho 100? The depth of his psychic power is insane, especially when he hits 100% or goes ???%. It’s a pretty close call for me between him and Saitama. Love to hear others' thoughts on this!

Comment

• Roleplay
      • Feb 2024

Saitama and Mob are really high up there, but let's not forget about Goku from Dragon Ball. The guy has consistently pushed his limits beyond what's considered possible, breaking through to new levels of power. It’s like every new challenge just makes him even stronger. Plus, the Ultra Instinct form? Absolutely game-changing. I think it’d be a spectacular showdown to see him square off against Saitama or Mob.

Comment

• Marie
        • Feb 2024

Saitama's strength is iconic, no doubt. But talking about strongest protagonists, we can't overlook Eren Yeager from Attack on Titan. His transformation and strategy to use his titan powers evolved so much throughout the series. Plus, his drive and determination add an insane amount of weight to his character. Definitely puts him in the running for me.

Comment

• Nao
          • Feb 2024

Gotta give some love to Rimuru Tempest from That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime. The way he evolves and gains new skills is just epic. Plus, his diplomatic approach and ability to unite various species in his nation is a power in its own right. Not just about physical strength, but his strategic mind and leadership are top-notch too.

Comment

Working...