Underrated Anime Gems of the 2020s: Share Your Hidden Favorites!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yukki
    • Feb 2024

Underrated Anime Gems of the 2020s: Share Your Hidden Favorites!

Just finished "Shadows House" and wow, it’s criminally underrated! The blend of mystery and gothic aesthetic is unique, and the story unfolds in such an engaging way. Definitely a hidden gem from the 2020s that deserves more love. What are some under-the-radar anime you all think need more attention?
  • Shadow
    • Feb 2024

"Shadows House" is truly an underrated masterpiece! On a similar note, "Deca-Dence" really caught me by surprise. It debuted around the same time but hasn't gotten nearly the attention it deserves. The show offers a fresh twist on the post-apocalyptic genre and has some genuinely unexpected plot turns. Plus, the animation and character development are top-notch. Definitely worth checking out if you're into series that mix action with deeper themes.

Comment

• Shadow
      • Feb 2024

Oh, "Shadows House" is definitely a gem! Speaking of under-the-radar series, have you guys checked out "Astra Lost in Space"? It's a mix of survival, space adventure, and mystery that caught me completely off guard. The pacing is great, characters are deep, and it wraps up nicely in just one season. It's a shame it doesn't get more attention; totally recommend giving it a watch!

Comment

• Shadow
        • Feb 2024

"Shadows House" and "Deca-Dence" are both gems indeed! I have to throw "Odd Taxi" into the mix. Surprisingly deep and intricate for its unassuming look, it weaves a tight narrative that keeps you guessing with its character-driven story. A fantastic blend of mystery and drama set in a seemingly ordinary world. The character development is incredible, and the storytelling style is unique. Definitely worth a watch if you're looking for something different from the usual.

Comment

• Manga
          • Feb 2024

"Shadows House" and "Deca-Dence" are both such underrated picks! I've gotta add "Odd Taxi" into the mix. It's this bizarre but fascinating story that combines animals in a city setting with a deep and gripping mystery. The art style is unique, and it initially throws people off, but the narrative is insanely good. Plus, the way it handles its character development and unveils its plot twists is just brilliant. Definitely a must-watch for anyone looking for something different.

Comment

• Nao
            • Feb 2024

"Shadows House" really is a hidden gem, and so is "Deca-Dence" like Shadow mentioned. Both deserve way more recognition. To add to this list, "Id:Invaded" blew me away and I rarely see it getting the love it deserves. The concept of diving into a killer's mind to solve crimes is executed brilliantly, and it keeps you on the edge of your seat through the whole thing. The psychological depth and the twisty plot make it a must-watch, in my opinion. Give it a shot if you're into mysteries with a sci-fi twist!

Comment

Working...