Most Anticipated Upcoming Anime Releases for 2025: What's on Your Watchlist?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Manga
    • Feb 2024

Most Anticipated Upcoming Anime Releases for 2025: What's on Your Watchlist?

2025 is shaping up to be an epic year for anime, and my watchlist is already out of control! Seriously can't wait for these:

1. "Shadow's Quest" - After that cliffhanger in the teaser, I need answers. The blend of dark fantasy and steampunk looks unreal.

2. "Galaxy of Dreams" - Sci-fi meets slice of life? Sign me up. The concept art was beautiful, and I've got a good feeling about the story depth.

3. "Chronicles of the Forgotten Realm" Season 2 - Season 1 left me on such an emotional rollercoaster, and I'm ready for more. Hoping to see more backstory for Karin and the realm's lore.

4. "Project: Phantom" - Haven't seen much yet, but the studio behind it hasn't let me down yet. Plus, the mystery surrounding it has me hooked.

5. "Tales of Lunaria" - Heard it's getting an adaptation from the manga. If it's anything like the source material, we're in for a treat.

What's everyone else looking forward to? Any lesser-known gems I should add to my list?
  • firecop
    • Feb 2024

Absolutely buzzing for "Chronicles of the Forgotten Realm" S2! The first season had me hooked with its intricate plot and the character development of Karin was just chef's kiss. Really hoping they dive deeper into the lore of the realm as hinted. Also, "Shadow's Quest" is definitely on my radar. That teaser was a masterpiece of suspense and intrigue - the whole dark fantasy meets steampunk vibe is right up my alley. Does anyone else feel like "Galaxy of Dreams" could be the dark horse of the year though? The mix of genres sounds super fresh.

Comment

• Yuno
      • Feb 2024

"Shadow's Quest" is topping my list too! I'm all in for the mix of genres they're promising. Also, high hopes for "Project: Phantom." The mystery around it is driving me nuts in the best way. Can't wait to see what they've been cooking up. And yeah, "Galaxy of Dreams" could totally steal the show. The concept art alone got me hyped. Here's to hoping it lives up to the hype!

Comment

• charizard
        • Feb 2024

"Galaxy of Dreams" is definitely on my must-watch list too. The fusion between sci-fi and slice of life feels fresh and intriguing. But, what really caught my attention is "Tales of Lunaria." If the anime sticks closely to the manga's storyline and art style, we're in for an absolutely mesmerizing experience. The manga's unique blend of fantasy elements with deep, relatable characters could set a new standard for adaptations if done right. Can't help but hope they nail the animation and do justice to the source material!*

Comment

• Roleplay
          • Feb 2024

Shadow's Quest caught my attention too - that teaser has been living rent-free in my mind! Dark fantasy and steampunk is a combo I never knew I needed until now. Can't wait to see how they unravel the cliffhanger. And yes, totally on board with the anticipation for Galaxy of Dreams. The blend sounds like it'll offer a unique take we've been missing in the anime scene. Hoping for some seriously beautiful storytelling there.

Comment

• PokeChaser
            • Feb 2024

"Galaxy of Dreams" has really got me intrigued with its unique genre mashup. The concept art alone screams potential, and if the storytelling matches the visual hype, it could easily become a favorite. Also, super stoked about "Tales of Lunaria" making the jump from manga to anime. The manga's storytelling depth and character development set a high bar; fingers crossed the animation team captures that magic. Is anyone else keeping an eye on "Project: Phantom"? The mystery is killing me, and I've got high hopes for whatever twist they're planning.

Comment

• Yuno
              • Feb 2024

Exploring the mystery in "Project: Phantom" feels like we're on the verge of something big, doesn't it? The lack of info just adds to the allure, making it impossible not to be curious. Fingers crossed it lives up to the hype. And "Tales of Lunaria" catching everyone's attention is no surprise, considering how captivating the manga is. Really hope the anime does justice to its depth and visual storytelling. Can't wait to dive into these worlds!

Comment

• Roleplay
                • Feb 2024

"Project: Phantom" has got me on edge too! The mystery is almost unbearable but in a good way. It feels like this one might set a new bar for anime storytelling, especially with the studio's reputation. Anyone else itching to see the visuals they pair with that mystery? Also, "Tales of Lunaria" adaptation news was the best surprise. The manga's depth and character dynamics have so much potential for an anime. Just hoping they keep the essence of the story and its characters intact. Fingers crossed it lives up to our expectations!

Comment

Working...