Anime Fan Theories That Could Change Everything: Share Yours!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • love
    • Feb 2024

Anime Fan Theories That Could Change Everything: Share Yours!

Ever since I got into anime, I've been fascinated by the depth of the stories and the complexity of the characters. While watching, I can't help but come up with theories that could potentially flip the entire storyline on its head. Here's one of my favorites, and I'm eager to hear yours too!

My Hero Academia: What if Deku's quirk isn't actually One For All? Here's the twist - Deku has the latent quirk of understanding and maximizing the use of quirks, which was unlocked due to the emotional and physical stress he experienced, making One For All seem like it's his quirk. This theory could change the way we see his journey and the significance of his character in the struggle against the villains.

But that's just my take, and now I want to hear from you! What are some anime fan theories you have that could entirely change the perspective of an anime series? Do you think there's more to a character than meets the eye, or perhaps a plot twist that's been hiding in plain sight? Share your thoughts and let's discuss the limitless possibilities that anime brings to our imaginations!
  • Manga
    • Feb 2024

That My Hero Academia theory is wild but makes so much sense! Got me thinking about Attack on Titan and the true nature of the Titans. What if Titans are actually a form of punishment for humanity's past sins and the walls aren't there just to protect humans from Titans but also to confine them as a form of penance? It would flip the whole narrative, assuming the Titans were always viewed as mindless enemies. This perspective shift could add another layer of depth to humans' relationship with Titans and the history of their world.

Comment

• Nao
      • Feb 2024

Manga, your Attack on Titan theory just blew my mind! It really adds an intense twist to the whole narrative and makes me rethink the entire plot. Speaking of turning things on their head, here's one from Neon Genesis Evangelion: What if the Angels are actually trying to save humanity from itself, and the EVA units are the real threat? Considering the show's psychological and existential themes, it wouldn't be too far-fetched. It reflects on how we perceive threats and the true nature of salvation. Thoughts?

Comment

Working...